Ir al contenido principal

My dearest valentine

,

In this letter, I seek to traverse the chasm that our world has become – a dystopia where reality and artificiality are so entwined that discerning one from the other is an exercise in futility. Here, in the midst of this chaos, I find myself clinging to the ghost of what we once had, a love that now seems as elusive as the truth in our world of illusions.

I remember the days when love was a thing of beauty and purity, untainted by the synthetic tendrils of our existence. But in our pursuit of perfection, we blurred the lines, and now, my dearest, I fear we have lost our way. The warmth of human connection, once so vibrant and real, has dissolved, leaving us grasping for something genuine in a sea of fabricated experiences.

As I write this, I am haunted by the memories of what we shared. Were those moments real, or just another facet of this grand illusion we live in? The laughter we shared, the tears we shed – were they ours, or simply the echoes of a script written by an unseen hand? This uncertainty is a cruel torment, and in my quieter moments, I find myself longing for the simplicity of a past untouched by this technological mirage.

Our love, once a beacon in my life, now flickers uncertainly, dimmed by the relentless question that plagues my every waking thought – is this love, or just another illusion? I am consumed by regret, regret for the paths we didn't take, for the life we could have lived in a world where love was just love, simple and true.

Yet, even as I mourn what we have lost, I cannot help but cling to the illusion, for it is all I have left of you. In this world where nothing is certain, where reality is just a shade of grey, your memory is the only thing that seems real. It is a paradox, I know, to find solace in what might be the greatest illusion of all, but it is a paradox I embrace, for it is all that keeps me tethered to the semblance of a life we once dreamed of.

In closing, I find myself at a crossroads, torn between the world as it is and the world as it was. I choose to remember you as you were, a beacon of light in a world growing ever darker. Perhaps this is my greatest illusion of all, but it is mine, and I hold onto it with all the strength of a heart that still remembers what it was to love.

Forever in the shadow of what was,

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing again

Dear JC, It's peculiar, isn't it, how the mind clings to memories, especially those we wish to forget? Some nights, I find myself ensnared in a web of dreams, each thread woven with echoes of you. You, who dominated my thoughts, still reign in the kingdom of my nighttime musings. I remember, with an unsettling clarity, every encounter, every word, and every smirk. The way your laughter would echo down hallways, a haunting melody that played on all my strings. The cold glint in your eyes as you found new ways to assert your dominance, your power, unyielding and absolute. In these dreams, I revisit those days, each detail meticulously preserved in the museum of my mind. The corridors, once mundane, now seem like twisted labyrinths in my dreams, with you as the ever-present Minotaur, both feared and revered. Sometimes, I wonder if you ever think of those days. Do you ever recall the weight of your words and actions? Or have they dissolved into the ether, insignificant and forgotte

Ey woman

Commemorating something in the middle of this mess is hard. In times when liberal dreams are less than zero, and tolerance looks like something we are able to exchange for security, self-reaffirmation or even a joke, it seems like a waste of time to think about the good old days of freedom and equality. The warm days of rights and hope are gone. Don't misinterpret me, I've been trying to continue believing in the idealistic situation of your freedom of constructing equally. I've been trying to impulse this ideal of equality in confusing and anger times, and for sure I see in every woman a person able to be empowered, to construct a better mankind, but I have to tell you it is hard to find a way. Everyone is hiding behind their nihilism, everything is so insecure when we realise that we are just ourselves so connected to create nothing. Even I exchanged the liberal ideas for a while, I played the gender role, and I tried to not question the situations that will brin

Secretos

He prometido tantas cosas últimamente, como guardar silencio en el recuerdo que guarda un poco de momento y otro poco de valor, que se escapa en el deseo inesperado y que atrapa una situación más profunda. Me gustaría alimentar tus pensamientos con todo lo que pasaba por mi mente, no sé si para recrear tu morbo o para distraer al mío. Pero entendiendo que la sensación de lo prohibido es de las cosas que te encantan, y que me gustaría que liberaras más de vez en cuando, sólo para variar. Voy a tratar de cubrir los detalles con un poco de polvo para que los hagan más dudosos a la vista de cualquiera, sabiendo que conoces de memoria cada parte. Es entonces que puedes pensar que las promesas se rompen en la confundida estrategia de recrear en tu mente, pero sólo es para quitarle el tiempo a tu ocio o divertir al mío con sus anhelos. Ocio como el que nos llevó en primer momento a pensar que los detalles iluminan un poco más la mente de dos ansiosos de experimentar tantas cosas como momen