Ir al contenido principal

Acknowledgements

Now I have some peace to write turns to be more than necessary to thank. Driving one part of my life to an end is always chaotic. However, it is more than required to stop and appreciate: for the thesis submission, but also for the good and the bad in this period I decided to stay in Germany (and I'm sure it will be longer and happier). I’ll try to be chronologically precise, I will omit a lot, for sure.

Thanks for the endless support I always had from my family. Something unconditional is never imagined until you understand love. It’s what I received, and it’s what I feel, doesn’t matter how hard life can be. Laura, Pablo and Lo are the fundamental structure of the soul. They're always my thoughts and my greatest inspiration. My wings to fly are also made from my second family. My friends in the land of hard work and broken dreams that sometimes Mexico is. Thanks to Iván, Alan and Pablo for been there and hold. For discussing and imagining and for believing, above all for believing. Thanks to Adri and Moni for trying to understand, to hear, to help. My heart is thankful for Soffí, Lau and Rod for always keeping the focus, still keeping the standards. Thanks to Mario and José for the advice of the experience and for the guidance in this road. This one is over but the experiences will remain.

With the love of them and so more my backpack was ready to begin. However, the first thing I lost was my backpack with my beautiful camera it in the second train in Germany. My life became a crazy exercise of good luck. The luckiest I grew to know Robert Wolf tan fundamental en esta etapa que vale la pena usar el español aquí porque él merece el agradecimiento en todos los idiomas, pero sobre todo en el que le gusta más. Gracias por ser los oídos, el apoyo, la felicidad y por convertirte en familia.

Then a bunch of great people came to my world since the very beginning, just in the corridor. Manca, Juanito and Caro thank you for the first Glühwein and the best times, Vera, her incredible tenderness and the happiest smile, Anastasia my beautiful stalker, Francis in all the parties in town, Day in the cutest shyness of my forever German partner and her fantastic ideas, Kemo bossing, Judith and her crazy and sweet Germspanish, Doro being the best Mexican in town, Andreea and her fantastic neighbor support and even thanks for the reggaeton I hate. And Natalia, always Natalia with the purity in her eyes, her unbelievable intelligence and all challenges together and against each other. Above all for the emotions shared and the biggest heart than Russia.

There appeared the institution for support me, thanks to the Bank of Mexico for all the patience (and the money of course).  The new ideas came with the guidance of professor Kähler who I’ll be grateful for the inspiration to find what I was looking for. The clarity in the method came from professor Auktor and the passion from what I could see in professor Prediger. For the most I will always be thankful.

And time goes on and life changes, and you get to know more and more people to share, a lot to thank. And later they appear Joe and Mahmmod, Gina and her clarity and the need for attention, Lamé and her wonderful mind and her shining smile, Annette who I always wanted to know better and Sofía in the backpack of Sterr hospitality and the refreshing times in the lake. And then you find the new ones and mi Morenito who can change the life, and Tim, Bene and Raji always had an open heart. And the light in dark winters came from the fantastic eyes of Sabrina and after that nothing can be wrong.

But life got even better when I discovered the other México I like so much in Velina, the person I can always laugh with, and I will trust. And I found a new family in Italy with the sweetest Italian in the world my beloved Giulia.  And you always see people that comes and goes, and every weekday were even better with Alex and her blondness perfection, with her crazy love.

There’s no last, there’s no least. There's a lot of names not mentioned. There’s a lot of adventures and experiences missing. There’s a lot of life at the end of this thesis. There's a lot of expectations. There is a lot of work to find an original idea. There’s a lot of opportunity in the time to come. There’s a lot to thank.

Thank you all

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing again

Dear JC, It's peculiar, isn't it, how the mind clings to memories, especially those we wish to forget? Some nights, I find myself ensnared in a web of dreams, each thread woven with echoes of you. You, who dominated my thoughts, still reign in the kingdom of my nighttime musings. I remember, with an unsettling clarity, every encounter, every word, and every smirk. The way your laughter would echo down hallways, a haunting melody that played on all my strings. The cold glint in your eyes as you found new ways to assert your dominance, your power, unyielding and absolute. In these dreams, I revisit those days, each detail meticulously preserved in the museum of my mind. The corridors, once mundane, now seem like twisted labyrinths in my dreams, with you as the ever-present Minotaur, both feared and revered. Sometimes, I wonder if you ever think of those days. Do you ever recall the weight of your words and actions? Or have they dissolved into the ether, insignificant and forgotte

Ey woman

Commemorating something in the middle of this mess is hard. In times when liberal dreams are less than zero, and tolerance looks like something we are able to exchange for security, self-reaffirmation or even a joke, it seems like a waste of time to think about the good old days of freedom and equality. The warm days of rights and hope are gone. Don't misinterpret me, I've been trying to continue believing in the idealistic situation of your freedom of constructing equally. I've been trying to impulse this ideal of equality in confusing and anger times, and for sure I see in every woman a person able to be empowered, to construct a better mankind, but I have to tell you it is hard to find a way. Everyone is hiding behind their nihilism, everything is so insecure when we realise that we are just ourselves so connected to create nothing. Even I exchanged the liberal ideas for a while, I played the gender role, and I tried to not question the situations that will brin

Secretos

He prometido tantas cosas últimamente, como guardar silencio en el recuerdo que guarda un poco de momento y otro poco de valor, que se escapa en el deseo inesperado y que atrapa una situación más profunda. Me gustaría alimentar tus pensamientos con todo lo que pasaba por mi mente, no sé si para recrear tu morbo o para distraer al mío. Pero entendiendo que la sensación de lo prohibido es de las cosas que te encantan, y que me gustaría que liberaras más de vez en cuando, sólo para variar. Voy a tratar de cubrir los detalles con un poco de polvo para que los hagan más dudosos a la vista de cualquiera, sabiendo que conoces de memoria cada parte. Es entonces que puedes pensar que las promesas se rompen en la confundida estrategia de recrear en tu mente, pero sólo es para quitarle el tiempo a tu ocio o divertir al mío con sus anhelos. Ocio como el que nos llevó en primer momento a pensar que los detalles iluminan un poco más la mente de dos ansiosos de experimentar tantas cosas como momen