Ir al contenido principal

Today is just like any other day in the middle of war. The air is thick with the sound of bombs exploding, gunfire ringing out in the distance. People wakes up to the sound of a nearby explosion, hearts pounding in people’s chest. But in the midst of all this chaos, I also saw something else. I discovered the resilience of the human spirit. I saw people banding together to help each other, sharing what little they had, and offering comfort in the face of tragedy. #EndWarInUkraine #peaceforukraine🇺🇦❤️


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

I cannot write about you

My mind is blocked when I'm writing a word on you. There's no reason, no bad feeling, no pain, but I know the appropriation is mine. Your memories are mine; I don't want even share them with my writing. The memories of you are apart from the world; they are far away. They don't live in the fire, and the passion of handwriting but they live there, enough, permanent. I know, however, you're made of all of the elements. The fire lives on you but is calm and shiny, comforting, balanced. I've been heating by those flames so many times that I got used to getting burned. I'm used to your water also. Patient and infinite, wise and eternal. Full of life but wild and destructive. I've been drinking for a long time but I'm always thirsty.  I've also seen the passion, and the wild wind, but I'd better like to remember the soft touch of your hands in my hands. You are the elements together, and the perfection of someone I've renounced and I'm not ...

Mono blanco en la nieve

He despertado con la misma ansiedad de cada mes.  Atrapado en la misma botella. Estoy cubierto, estoy desnudo, no importa. Conozco ahora la rutina sobrevivir a lo que hay afuera, aunque nunca vaya a salir. No hay diferencia o distancia, cuan grande o pequeño sea el camino. Sigo siendo un momento, una señal, un punto. Le he ganado al tiempo y me muevo despacio. Despertar al alma sería imperdonable, pero hago el suficiente ruido para que sepa que sigo siendo yo. Sólo por hoy en un momento, en un señal en un punto. Sigo siendo yo. Un mono blanco en la nieve  

Ocio de sábado

Se alquila! Apuesto muchacho para salir fines de semana. Dispuesto a cualquier cosa con tal de evitar el ocio semanal. Diversas facetas, divertido y apuesto. Favor de abstenerse si usted no tiene más de 17 años o menos de 33. Preferentemente chicas lindas... Informes, dejar un comentario en este post... Saludos!